Yup. It's been 8 years since we dated. 8 year since I was in first year of university, ahh...youth!
To celebrate our "last dating anniversary" before we move onto a different stage in life, I've decided to give him a little surprise. I bought tickets to The Most Races Show on Earth at the Panasonic Theatre tonight.
This show is a multi-cultural standup comedy show (if you like Russell Peters, you'll like this too). Part of the proceeds from the ticket sales goes towards eradicating racism.
http://www.themostracesshowonearth.com/new/index.shtml
The show was pretty funny, except for some parts that were a bit over the edge. But all in all, it was a good show and we really enjoyed it.
After the show, we went to a Vietnamese restaurant called Ginger (beside Spring Rolls). It was a "food-court" style restaurant and the food was awesome! The price was very economical and there were many choices. If you are ever in the area and looking for some good Vietnamese food at great prices, you should really try them out!
Mar 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment