Oct 13, 2008

Le Paradis: 一間似"南園"的法國餐廳

Yusuf and I tried out this French restaurant called Le Paradis recommended by a friend. This restaurant is located at Davenport and Bedford (very close to UT).
http://www.leparadis.com/

We ordered a fish soup and chicken pate for appetizer, the fish soup I liked because there were some special spices in it, but the pate was super fresh! Along with their fresh baguettes, it was the perfect combo! For main, I ordered the grouper dish and Yusuf ordered the lamb shoulder. I also ordered a glass of malbec 2007 and it was so smooth and full! I really liked it.

The restaurant is buzzing with people having a great time. The tables are tightly packed and the kitchen is all opened, so the guests can all catch the action. The food was pretty good and it was very good value (the portions are quite good, not like other French restaurants).

After dinner, I felt like eating gelato to finish the meal off. Since we can conveniently pass by Hollywood Gelato on our way home, we got a cup of vanilla and hazelnut (my fave!!). It was a great evening!!!

No comments: